2008年10月1日水曜日

Welcome party!

Today, the welcome party was held for the new exchange students at the dormitory. It would be started at 7 o’clock but my friends and I went to there around 6 o’ clock or so. I could see that they were cooking each countries food. The smells made me so hungry!
After the party started, all exchange students introduced themselves in Japanese. Their Japanese was really good! I was surprised and I remembered last year’s welcome party. The exchange students’ Japanese was also good and I was surprised either. Then a teacher told wishes for exchange students and gave some gifts. Finally, I could have dinner! Every meal which they cooked was very delicious. I hope I could cook well…

After the dinner we danced together and played fun games and talked a lot! They came to Japan this month, but I don’t feel so. I feel that they have been here some months! They all are very cool and funny, that’s why.
I had so much fun but I had to go back home. I’m sure that I will visit again soon! :)

(184 words)

0 件のコメント: