2008年10月1日水曜日

My favorite sports list

Basket ball
I like to play basket ball because I was a member of basket ball club when I was junior high school students. My team was weak but we practiced hard. We liked to play basket ball with the team mates! We couldn't win any games…X( but I don't care. Playing with my friends is good for me. I was really enjoyed playing basket ball. I like to play basket ball now, either. I also like to watch the game of basket ball.

Badminton
When I go to the elementary school, I was belonging to the badminton club. I really liked to play badminton. Many people can play the game so it is fun! When I wan in Minnesota, I played badminton with car pool members. It became good memory for me.

Valley ball
My mother and my father were belonging to a local valley ball team. I went to the gym to see their practices and games. So, valley ball became my favorite sport. In the class, I played valley ball and I could play well so I liked the sport more.

Soccer
I wasn't interested in soccer at all before but my boy friend loves soccer. He was member of soccer team and always watching soccer games. He effected to me. Then I like watching soccer games. However I don’t play soccer now. Actually, I was also member of soccer team when I was child. I had forgotten!

Japanese drums
Some people say it is not sports because it is a musical instrument. However, it is a kind of sport, I think! To play the Japanese drums is so hard, that's why. It is a musical instrument but also a sports. I want to tell about it everyone. It seems easy though, it is really hard actually. I played the Japanese drums when I was high school students so I was so busy and tired but I loved it. My friends liked to watch them either and they said 'You guys are so cool!!' I was glad to hear like that. We showed the performance to many people even foreigners and they enjoyed watching the performance so much. It made us so happy that's why I like Japanese drums!

(372 words)

0 件のコメント: