2008年10月2日木曜日

Our festival!

I'm so sleepy everyday because I haven't sleep enough time recently. :'( I'm afraid about the car accident if I fall asleep when I'm driving. lol Be careful!!
By the way, I got a new computer of mine finally!! I can write blog posts anytime if I have enough time. :)

Well, I want exprain about our school festival, today.
First, the sports festival is coming soon. It will be hold 25th October. Someone desided that I will join a steeplechace...but I don't want to do it because my face will be coverd with flour. I did it last year either that's why I know about it and I don't want to do that. Actually I can't join the race because I have a class of TOEIC at the downtown the day. It helps me. :p I have to look for other person in stead of me. Please help me~someone!

Then we will parade the downtown this weekend. Now, we are making a portable shrine of Gorilla. We will wear a costume like Gorilla. I remember that the parade was really hard...and hard but it was very fun. I took many pictures of ourself last year.

Ok, that's enough. I will explain the main festival of our university later because still I'm soooo sleepy. ......Good night!
(218 words)

0 件のコメント: