2008年9月25日木曜日

I wanna be a host family...!!

September 20th!
I had a chance to study TOEIC at the school in downtown. The teacher has 970 points of TOEIC. His class is easy to understand. It was so nice time to study. After that, I went to my boy friend; Keigo’s house. I gave some American souvenirs for him. Also he had been to NZ this summer so he gave some gifts for me. For example, there were cookies, Korean seaweeds and a doll. Thank you so much Keigo!!
And then, Yoshino called me and said, ‘you can be come my house. Now, Spencer who is an exchange student is at my house so it’ll be so much fun if you come and visit us.
We decided to go Yoshino’s house in Aso. We had some Okonomiyaki and sushi in Yoshino’s house. Those were so delicious!! Thank you for the dinner, Yoshino’s mom! Of course Yoshino is so nice, and also her family is so nice! I love them!
I wanted to stay her house longer, but we have to go back Kumamoto so we said good-bye to them.
I thought I want to be a host family someday. J Thank you for sharing awesome time with us!!
(200 words)

1 件のコメント:

Kailene さんのコメント...

You should be the host family of ME!!

Okonomiyaki!! I'm JEALOUS!!