2008年9月24日水曜日

Had fun with new exchange student!


September 22nd, the day was the first day of the fall semester. I was having trouble to get up early though I did it! I was pleased because I met my friends! I haven't seen them for a long time. We talked about many things what happened during summer vacation.After the school, the members of English weekend told about the camp for freshmen in their class. They were so quiet. It made us nervous. I hope many students will come to the camp. It will be so much fun!!And then, I went back my home town and worked five hours. During the time, my friends waited for me at downtown. After I finished my work, I went to downtown and met them.We went to Cowboy freedom and just have fun. But they remained me exchange students from last year. I'm missing them so much because we had great time with them and they were so nice. But actually, I'm sure that new exchange students are very nice either. I will miss them in a year. I really like to meet new people, but sometimes it's sad.
Anyways, I had a wondorful day!
(195 words)

0 件のコメント: