2008年9月24日水曜日

I am busy girl!

☆September 19th☆
We had first orientation of the exchange program today, so I had to be at the school until 9:30. When I got up, it was 10:40…Ohhhhhhhhhhh my gosh!! I was too late. I’m so sorry Yazawa san. :’( I was so upset. I drove my car so fast and arrived at the school. And I met the other members who will go to study abroad. And I heard some information. I have to learn about England and prepare for my trip soon.
After the orientation, we had a meeting for English weekend. It’ll be so much fun! Also I have to prepare for it. I was being PR person so I will invite many people to come to English weekend! We had some coffee from Mr. Tomei. Thank you very much! The new English lounge is so comfortable!
I came back to my home and met my friends who were my friend since the elementary school. I know them very much so I had a great time with them. We went to Joyful. When we hang out together, we always go to Joyful, because we can talk for a long time.We talked about many things and had fun a lot!
(203 words)

0 件のコメント: