2008年6月16日月曜日

Speech contest

I went to a Speech contest of exchange students at Gakesei Kaikan. Some my friends took part in the contest. There were about twenty competitors and a lot of audiences. My friends were really nervous so I gave a chocolate and encouraged them. I was nervous too, because of them. But after the contest started, every exchange students gave great speeches for us magnificently.
One of Korean student did performance at the stage. If she is Japanese girl, she couldn’t such a thing, I thought so. One of Chinese student told about ‘Coin’. She’s speech gave us impression. There were many good speeches. I was moved very much because I listened to their speeches. At first, they couldn’t speak Japanese well, but now, they could take part in the contest and tell their mind magnificently. It made me emotional very much.
I had to get back home because I had a part time job. I heard the result of the contest. My friend Danny got first grade!! Gina and Sensyu got second grade!! I was pleased to hear that. I thought, other my friends was great too.
To go to the contest gave me many good effects. I want to be like them in the future.

0 件のコメント: