2008年6月20日金曜日

Interview

I had an interview to study abroad. I was really nervous all day long. My friends looked such me and encouraged. My anxiety was almost removed. I could relax before the interview. The time was coming. I got nervous again when the interview started. First, I was asked my name and the purpose of study abroad. Next I was asked another two questions. I told them my minds hard in my words. I wanted to tell them that how I want to go to study abroad. But I couldn’t tell all of my minds.
After the interview, I felt relief so much. I will take the interview again. But it is in English. I must tell all of my minds in English. It is difficult for me, but I should do because I want to go study abroad absolutely. I will go to dormitory to conversation with my friends in English. It is good practice for me. I hope that my next exam will be successful.

0 件のコメント: