2008年6月20日金曜日

Long day

Today, I took an exam of secretary. I studied hard for that about two months. There were a lot of obscure questions. It made me confused. I don’t know that I could do or not. I am waiting the result now.
After that, I went to the gym with some friends of mine because a convention of basket ball was held then. We went there to just watch them. But I wanted to play together because I played basket ball when I was junior high school. And eventually, I joined the basket ball game. I didn’t move a lot recently so it was too hard. I was sweating all over though I was really enjoyed it. I ran a lot. I could add one two points. It was so exited but I was tired so much.
After the game, I went to the dormitory of exchange students to meet my good friend. We went to a restaurant to have lunch together and we were talking about love, for a long time. We got back the dormitory we watched a movie, ‘Shuleck 3’. I had never seen the series but it was interesting. We watched it in English with Japanese subtitle. It became my good study. I thought that I want to watch some movies in English from now on.
Anyway I had a good day. Recently, there were a lot of rainy day, but I don’t lose such a bad weather!!

0 件のコメント: