2008年6月17日火曜日

Eassy-6 [2028 Self Introduction]

Hello! My name is Yoshimi. I’m 40 years old. I live in New Zealand now. I have ever been to New Zealand before to study abroad when I was 20 years old. It was exchange student program. To go to study abroad was really difficult because I had to take some difficult exams. But I passed the exams and I could go to the study abroad. I was very happy that my dreams came true. In New Zealand, I could have great experience. I could make a lot of friends. There became my special treasure in my house.

After I came back home, I did job hunting. It was really hard because I wanted to get a job in airlines. The airlines circles were one of the most severe one. However, finally, I could be a flight attendant. I was really pleased and I determined to serve for guests the supreme service. After I became to work, I tried to grant my wishes. Sometimes I had some failure and some of the guests made a complaint about our service. So I regretted about it and I tried to serve better services more than before. When I was said ‘Thank you’ by guests and I saw their smile, I became very happy. I flied the sky all over the word. I went to a lot of places. For example, it was America, Australia, Canada, Korea and any other places.

Five years later, I married with my boy friend. He is a photographer so take many pictures. We have been going out together for a long time. At last, we got married. We had a wedding in New Zealand because my husband had been to there too when he was a university student, and he liked the place. My family and friends was blessing on our marriage. I was really happy in my life.

I was working after I got marry too. That’s why to work in airlines is my religion. A lot of guests’ smiles make me happy. Few years later, I moved to New Zealand with my husband. And I birthed my sweet baby in New Zealand. I quitted my work while I have a baby in my belly, but I began to work after I birthed.

I am working airlines in New Zealand again. I’m enjoying my life and I will enjoy more.

1 件のコメント:

dumpling さんのコメント...

Hey yoshimi! hows it going??
im doing good though alittle sleppy actually...

well i know you:)
so im cheering for you all the time. then i hope your dreams come ture. and i wish you could merried..haha
i am sure what you will do fine!