2009年1月5日月曜日

A happy new year!

A happy new year! I 'm wishing you all have wonderful year!
I go to shrine at midnight on New Year’s Day to pray with my friends. However, I didn’t go there this year because I worked that day too and was very tired. I just lied and was watching TV. It was kind of boring though.
The next day, I worked too. Many people came to our shop so we were very busy. After I worked, I went to my mother’s home town in Mashiki-machi. My family was already gone to see our grand parents so I went there by myself. I met my grand parents. They are good so I was pleased. Also I met some relations and they are all good. I like them very much. We talked a lot and had special dinner. It was delicious. Some people gave me ‘Otoshidama’ for me. Do you know that mean? It is a traditional of Japan. Adults give some money for children on New Year. The tradition is really good for children. I got it even I’m twenty-year-old. Yeah, I’m lucky! Thank you! ;p
I had good time with my relations and family. I will go to the house of my grand parents soon to show them my face. They will be pleased!
(217 words)

0 件のコメント: