2009年1月5日月曜日

Childhood friends

Today, my childhood friends and I got together to have dinner and get drink together. There were some people that I met since our graduation of the junior high school. It’s been four years or so. First, I was nervous, but I could relax soon. Everyone looked change, but their heart didn’t change at all. We talked a lot like when we were children. We talked about our love and teachers and something like that during a primary school and junior high school. It was so fun!
After dinner, we went bowling and did two games. Sometimes I can do good work, but I couldn’t do it that day. I was the worst one. I want to be a good player! Then, we took ‘Purikura’ and went to Karaoke! We sung and danced together. We laughed a lot.
Finally, we went a shrine to pray our first visit of the year. The shrine’s name is ‘Kikuchi Jinjya’ which is in Kikuchi city.
I had good time with them and they said too. A coming-of-age-day is next Sunday so we can see each other soon. I’m looking forward it very much. I think I have to lose weights until the ceremony.
(200 words)

0 件のコメント: