2008年12月10日水曜日

My happy birthday!

December 4th…what day is the day? It's my birthday! It was Thursday, but I don't like Thursday because I have to take classes without friends of mine. I usually feel lonely. I took classes as usual that day. At lunch time, I met my friends and had lunch together. Suddenly, one of my friends brought a birthday cake for me! It was a present from everyone. I got other present too. I didn't realize that so was surprised. It made the boring Thursday happy! Thank you my sweet friends!
After the school, I met other friend of mine. He gave me a letter and a present. It was pretty, and I like it very much. We talked sometime. Then, my friend and I went to the dorm together. We went our friend's room, so some friends were waiting for us in the room. They gave big hugs so I was very happy. We talked and laughed together!
It was nice birthday for me. I hope I could be on good terms with my friends forever…
(175 words)

0 件のコメント: