2008年12月10日水曜日

A birhtday party

Last Saturday was busy one. In the morning, I attended a meeting of my club. It was serious. I don't like it. After the meeting, I went to TOEIC lecture at the downtown. I usually study on Saturday on the class. I was excited during the class because a party was waiting for me!
One of my senior and I are good friend, and our birthday is very close. So we decide to have a birthday party together. The place's name was 'Tennis club'. I think it is funny. Don't you think so? J Many friends came to the party for us. We were pleased. There were about 10 Japanese and about 10 exchange students. Exchange students drunk a lot. One of them ordered 10 alcohols at once. It looked crazy!
We got a birthday cake, socks, snacks, tumbler, and a tree as birthday present! I really like them and I will cherish them! It was such a nice birthday party. I was glad many friends came to the party. Now, I am 20 years old. I have to have responsibility as an adult!!
(184 words)

0 件のコメント: