2008年11月9日日曜日

Self-introduction

This is my self-introduction that I wrote recently.

My name is Yoshimi Goto. I'm from Kumamoto in Japan. Kumamoto is middle of Kyusyu. We have a lot of nature. Those are so beautiful. There are many hot springs in Kumamoto.

I'm 19 years old. I go to Kumamoto Gakuen University. I'm majoring in English. I like to go on trips so I belong to the Youth hostel club now. We often go camping to other prefectures and enjoyed swimming or skiing. When I was a high school student, I was a member of Japanese drums club and I played the Japanese drums. I like it because it is a good Japanese tradition. I'm proud of it.

My hobby is going on a trip because trips give me great experience. Sometimes I go to other prefectures but I had never been to foreign countries. I really want to go foreign countries. Finally, I could go to the US last summer. I went to Bethel University with my friend. And I stayed American family's house. It was so much fun and I could have a great experience.

I have 5 members in my family. There are my mother, my father, my younger brother, my younger sister and my dog. My father has his own company. My younger brother is 17 years old. And he goes to high school. He plays basketball and has a part time job so he is working hard. My younger sister is 15 years old. She goes to junior high school and plays the trumpet. I often go to the concert to see her.
(267 word)

0 件のコメント: