2008年6月2日月曜日

Essay-5 [The worst day in my life]

When is the worst day in my life? I didn't remember all of them. Human beings try to forget about bad things to protect myself. I will talk about the worst day as possible as I remember.
When I was junior high school student, the day came. One day, I went to somewhere with my mother by car. My mother was driving as she talked to me. She said ‘I have to hospitalization.’ I was surprised, but I thought she isn’t so bad. ‘It may take long-term hospitalize. You must take care of your brothers, I’m sorry’ It meant her condition is too bad. I asked her the reason of hospitalize. She got cancer. I was really shocked when I heard the truth.
A few days later, she went to the hospital. I had to cook dinner for the member of my family, but I couldn’t. I had to do club activity and study for an exam. My grandmother cooked dinner for us. I studied something, but I couldn’t concentration. I worry about her very much. I wanted to visit her but I couldn’t, because I had to go to the junior high school. And I didn’t have driver’s license so I couldn’t go by myself. My father sometimes visited her to bring something what she need. I wanted to meet her very much. On holiday, my father took me and my brothers to visit my mother. She seemed fine and I pleased to see it. We enjoyed talking with my mother.
My mother had to have an operation for cancer. I cried to hear it. I felt strong anxiety for her safety. But I just believed her. There was nothing I can do. Some of my friends worried about my mother and me. They cheered me up and I felt better. Thanks a lot.
The operation did without hindrance! My mother could discharge from the hospital. I was happy. It is happy for me to live healthy with my family, I thought. Those days were the worst days in my life. I want my mother to live fine. Other members of my family, my friend, my teacher, too! Health is so important!

0 件のコメント: