2008年6月5日木曜日

Determination

I decided to take the exam to go to study abroad. Recently, I feel so nervous. Because I have many things what I must do. For example, there are each class’s assignment, part time job, study for TOEFL, and study about abroad where I want to go. I sometimes annoyed everything. But if I can do everything, I will be satisfied. I want to do my best for my great future.
I want to go to New Zealand to study abroad. I have many reasons. One of the reasons, my best friend comes from New Zealand. He told me “New Zealand is great country! You should come!” and showed me a lot of pictures of New Zealand. It was so beautiful and great. I thought I want to see them myself. To go to study abroad, I should take some exams. First, I should take TOEFL on 14th Jun. I have to study from now too…

0 件のコメント: