2009年1月28日水曜日

My precious friends

I have some awesome friends who are exchange students of our university, but they will go back their country soon. We talked, hang out, studied together. They became my treasure while we were having good time. I’m sure I will miss them a lot.
Also, when the exchange students of last year went back, I was crying. I’m still thinking of them and the memories that we made together. I still miss them so sometimes I contact with them. I know that to be good terms with exchange students is very fun and nice. However, I can’t see them after they went back. It’s so hard for me. I’m afraid that to be good friends with them, but I can’t stop having good time with them.
My friends will go back on February. One is leaving in two weeks. I can’t believe that. I have a few days to spend with them so I’m trying to go the dorm everyday. Of course I can’t though. I can’t realize they are not in Japan in a month or so. I want to cherish the time we can share our wonderful time together. Tomorrow, the farewell party will be held. I’m going to go there, but I don’t want to cry, because I want them to remember a lot of smiles of mine! I love them!!
(224 words)

0 件のコメント: