2009年1月15日木曜日

*England* Book review 2-7

I read a book which was written about England because I am going to go to Liverpool in England next fall. There are many beautiful and fun places to go in England. Many people immigrated to England from many kinds of countries so it is a problem who is the English.
One of a beautiful place in England is Stonehenge in Wiltshire. It is about 4000 years old and the stones came from 217 kilometers away in the Preseli Mountains in Wales. Nobody knows how to get there the stones. Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral, the house of Parliament, the Tate Modern is famous places to go in London.
I learned about cities, theme parks, natures, shopping, events, and sports and so on. Now, I’m interested in England. I want to go as soon as possible. I’m sure I can enjoy visiting England!
(144 words)

0 件のコメント: