2008年12月3日水曜日

A fun nabe party!

Some of my friends and I were invited to a nabe party from senior of us. They belonged to the same club with us and were so kind all the time. We got together at school, and went to one of the senior's house. She is living alone. After we arrived there, we prepared for dinner. It was curry nabe and the first time for me to have the type of nabe. I'm not good at cooking, but I tried as I could. We ate too many, I think. We were having fun to eat and talking. One senior said 'I forgot something in your car. Can I go to take it?' Of course I went to my car with her. After we got something and entered her room…it was too dark. Lights were turned off. I didn't know why. I thought I mistook her room for the other room. However it was not mistake. A birthday cake with two candles appeared in front of me. I was surprised so much, because I didn't realized such a nice thing. December 4th is my 20th birthday, so they prepared a surprise for me. I got a birthday cake and a message card from them. I was so happy. I really thank for them a lot. After we finished dinner, we had some snacks. I must get fat though I don't matter only today, because I was happy and had great time with them at the time.
I think I have to plan some surprise for their birthday… :D
(256 words)

0 件のコメント: