2008年10月8日水曜日

Which season do I like the best??

1.Summer!!
I like summer the best in 4 seasons because we have lots of things to do in summer. We can go to camp and beach and mountains and so on. I got many memories during summer vacation with my friends. I like to play in the beach and do marine sports.

2.Spring!!
There are many cherry blossoms in spring. We can meet new people or go new place. It is great thing for me. In spring I am excited with new things around me. Also spring is a ferewell season so it is a littele sad season too.

3. Fall!!
Fall is good season for foods, reading books, sports, and...everything. Fruits are really good so I like them very much. Weather is confortable to live. Leaves change their color to beautiful one.

4. Winter!!
I like winter either though it is too cold. My birthday is December and there are Christmas day and New years day in the winter. Howevery, I can't help such a cold temperture.

0 件のコメント: