2008年7月3日木曜日

Senior

I am working at the clothes shop, you know. Recently, my senior quit working there. But, new person is starting to work with us. She is 22 years old and, a student of KGU. One and half years ago, she was working at the shop. But she went to Korea to study abroad for a year. So she should quit her work. Now, she came back Japan and started to work again. Today I worked with her at first. She is so kind. I like her very much! I head about Korea. I'm interested in foreign culture so her story was really interesting for me. I asked her 'Did you eat dogs in Korea??' because I had heard that Korean usually eat dogs, but she replied 'Yes, I tried it, but it was not good. Almost Korean people don't eat dogs.' I was surprised that. 'Seeing is Believing' it is correct, I think. Anyway I'm happy to work with her!

0 件のコメント: