2008年7月9日水曜日

I wanna go...

Finally, I finished all of the exams for study abroad in New Zealand!! July 6, I took TOEFL test. I studied a lot for the test so I hope that I will get high score because the score is very important for study abroad, I think. And I took an interview test in English. The day before, I went to the dorm of exchange students and I met my good friend who came from New Zealand. But I was really nervous so my friends encouraged me. My anxiety was a little removed. I asked him about NZ and Unitec more than that I heard before. He told me a lot of things so I desire to go to NZ to study abroad. He is looking forward to meet me in NZ again! I must satisfy the need of him. We studied together until 12’o clock. When I go back home, everyone in the dorm cheered me up. I felt soooo good and decide to success the interview the next day.
The next day, I took the interview with other two people. There were two examiners in the room. I told what I wanted to say. I don’t know that the examiners understand my decision. But I did what I can! And finally I finished all of the exams!! Yeah!!
But I must start to study for the next exams from now too…I’m so sleepy now.

0 件のコメント: