2008年5月2日金曜日

Essay-3 [My favorite animals]

I like the baby of animals. They are small and cute very much.
I went to the safari park in Oita last month. There were many kinds of animals so I saw many babies. For example, there were the lion, the tiger, the giraffe, the elephant and so on. I feed them. I wanted to feed the babies more than the adults. I saw a baby elephant. He was a child, but he was bigger than me. He was with his mother anytime. It was pretty. I saw three baby lions. They are brother. I could touch them and take a picture with them when I pay five hundreds yen. I paid it so I could do. The lion cried then. I heard the baby lion’s voice first time. I’m surprised and became happy. I took a lot of pictures and it became one of my treasures. The display of my sell phone is the picture. I wanted to take out the baby lions…but I didn’t, of course. To go to the safari park is good experience for me.
The other my favorite animal is my pet dog Chappy. He came to my house about 6 years ago. His type is a miniature dachshund so his leg is very short and his body is very long. He can notice my difference. He may understand my feelings because he came to me on the knee. And he licked my face when I was crying. It seems an encouragement. When I was happy, he is happy too. He waggled his tail. He is really tender. His age may be about forty years old. He is older than me now. If he died, I’ll cry every day. I feel so sad and lonely. He is my partner so I do treasure Chappy absolutely!!

0 件のコメント: