2008年5月26日月曜日

Essay-4 [The memorable day in my life]

I spent some memorable days in my life. Today, I will tell you about that day…
I belonged to Japanese drams club in high school. In those days, the club was established four years ago. The team was new one. My senior got a footing in the club and we inherited it from them. We wanted to go to the convention in Japan. We strained for victory so we practiced everyday. To play the Japanese drams seems easy, but actually, it is so hard and difficult. I think that it is one of the sports. And we went to a lot of places to play the Japanese drams. For instance, we performed many festivals in Kumamoto. Of course, we had to make everyone enjoy listening to the sound, but we had to make them enjoy seeing our shows too. Many audiences pleased our performance. I was really happy to that.
We practiced a song for the convention. The song made by our teacher for us and we arranged by ourselves. The name is ‘Nagomi’. The kanji letter is ‘和’. It has two means in Japanese. One of this is to thaw. The other is a circle of the relationship between people and people. The song is great very much, I thought.
At last, the day was coming. The day was holding the convention in Kumamoto castle. It was too hot day. A lot of teams came to the convention and performed. We did our best with big smile, because we could get over the hard practice everyday. We had quarreled and cried, but we got over them too. There were a few referees and they judged our performance. We were waiting the judgment. One team can go to the convention in Japan. We were prayed for victory…but we couldn’t. We came in second. I was so shocked and cried. I wanted to win very much. But I didn’t regret not at all. Because we did everything we can do. And I could learn about a lot of thanks for my members, my family, my friends, my teachers, and audiences. It affected my life very much.
So the day was my memorable day in my life.

0 件のコメント: