2008年5月19日月曜日

Book review 1-6 [AMANDA PIG AND HER BIG BROTHER OLIVER]

I read two books about Oliver and Amanda pig. The reason why I chose those books is there were two pretty pigs on the book cover. I liked it. The book of pigs is a series of books so I wanted to read them. Today, I introduce about one of them. I read “AMANDA PIG AND HER BIG BROTHER OLIVER”. Amanda pig likes her older brother so she wanted to do an imitation of him. But she couldn’t, because she was too small to do it. Then, their father found she is the best at falling down and she was satisfied to hear that. And they played together. Sometimes they fought but they are like a good friend. A few days later, she still wanted to do an imitation. She wanted to play with Oliver, but he was busy. Her father and her mother were too. Amanda had to play alone. So Amanda went to her room and she made a house by Oliver’s blocks. She was addicted to make something by the blocks. When Oliver talk to her “Let’s play in outside together” But she was busy then! So those stories were really good. I think the book is interesting so I recommend you.

0 件のコメント: