2008年5月12日月曜日

Book review 1-5 [ANIMALS IN DANGER]


I read "ANIMALS IN DANGER". It was difficult for me to read speedy. There were 3200 words in this book. But I should read more difficult books.

There are thirty million species of animals in the world. But some of those species disappear and we never see them again. It has some reasons. For example, Rhinoceros die because people want their horns. All of the reason is not us, but many cause is us, I think. Then what can I do to protect many animals. One people said "I don't eat meat." The other people said "My mother doesn't wear her leopard skin now. Ten years ago she loved it. Times are changing and she feels differently about it. A coat from a dead animal isn't beautiful today." Each person has each thing to protect animals in danger. I learned many important things about animals from the book.kakko

0 件のコメント: