2008年4月14日月曜日

Essay-2 [My treasure]

I think that I have many treasures. It is not a thing. My treasure is people who have relationship with me.

First, it is my family. I spend many times of my life with my family. I have a father, a mother, a younger brother, a younger sister and pet dog, Chappy. My father works hard to family. My mother does a lot of housework. I think about my family seriously when member of family have some worries. And my family thinks about me seriously too. I always laugh with my family.
Sometimes, we have quarrel but we always need each other. So I think that my family is my treasure.

The other one is my friends. I have met many people since I was small child. I became good friend many people. I contact with my elementary school friends yet. I enjoyed my life with my good friends. I and my good friends help each other when we need help. My friends always give me a lot of good influences but, sometimes my friends give me bad influence too. It has not only bad things, but it has an important thing to learn anything.

Of course, my teacher and my senior and my junior are too. It is important for me to concern with other people. I was learned many things by my treasures so I want to give good influence for them.

I want to treasure people who have relationship with me forever. And I want to increase my treasures in the future.

0 件のコメント: