2008年4月23日水曜日

Essay-1 [introduce myself]

Hello! How did you do? I hope you and your family are well. My name is Yoshimi. I live in Kikuchi city in Kumamoto prefecture. Kikuchi city has a lot of nature and famous for hot springs. I'm nineteen years old, and I go to KGU.

I belong to the Youth Hostel club. Our club has over 100 people so everyone calls us big club!! For example, we went to the Youth Hostel, sea, mountain, and so on. Every member is very kind and funny. I enjoy my club anytime! I'm majoring in English.

I'll introduce my family. I have a father, a mother, a younger brother, a younger sister, and a miniature dachshund, chappy. My brother is high school student. My sister is junior high student, and belongs to the brass band club. I think that my family is very nice.

I played the Japanese drams when I was high school students. Do you know the Japanese drams? The Japanese drams are Japanese traditional performing arts. If you interested in it, I'll take their videos and costume. I want you to see it. The sound is very good. It may be that you will be please.

By the way, I'm looking forward to visit you, because I'm interested in your country very much. I saw a movie yesterday. It was an American film with English subtitles. I couldn't understand all of them. It was regrettable to me. I thought that I should study English hard. I want to study English and your country's culture a lot, when I would go to there next summer. Please teach me, ok? Please take care of yourself, and please give my best regard to your family, too. See you!!

0 件のコメント: