2007年5月24日木曜日

BOOK REVIEW

I read KOIZORA.
This is Love story that you can cry.
Mika is high school student.
She loves Hiro very much. Hiro loves Mika too.
Mika and Hiro were a well matched couple.
One day Mika was told parting by Hiro suddenly.
She cryed every day.
Hiro loves Mika yet. But he told parting.
The truth is...Hiro was cancer.
Hiro thought parting early is benefit for Mika.
Long time passed,Mika got over the parting.
Mika came across Yuu. He is college student so very gentleman.
Mika and Yuu became good couple.
But Mika noticed Hiro is cancer.
Mika who noticed the truth was attracted by Hiro again.
Mika decided to return to Hiro and Yuu understand.
Mika and Hiro became a couple again.
But Hiro died soon.
Mika was cry very very much and She loves Hiro now.

When I was reading,I cried many times.
I moved my heart. I found that to love anyone is important.
So I think KOIZORA is very good.
I recommend strongly this book for you.

0 件のコメント: